Eddie has tagged me in a game of blog tag. I'm supposed to list five ways blogging has affected me, so here goes.
1. I don't have salmonella. (Look in the comments.)
2. I now know the best way of bleaching apples-and know that I am not alone worrying about it-see the comments again!
3. This not alone thing is huge. I'm meeting other people who serve overseas through their blogs, become a part of a community of people who get my life.
4. People at home are getting my life too-even more increasing the idea that I'm not alone.
5. This is the best one-it's about facebook, not blogging, though, so I have now broken the rules of blog tag. Oh no!
Anyway, a friend of a friend knows the guy who came to mmmBELLYmay land earlier this month to do advance work for a visit from Mercy Ships. Their tagline if you google them is "Ocean vessels providing health care to the poor in port areas around the world."
Now, mmmBELLYmay country is way up in the north, not at all in a port area. So, when Mercy Ships come with their fully equipped operating rooms and great volunteer surgeons, we often don't hear about it until it's too late. Not so for their 2009 visit! All thanks to connections made through Facebook. Way cool.
I'm not tagging anyone, because no one ever wants to play blog tag with me, and I feel lame when I tag them and they don't run. But if I were going to tag someone, it would be Dennis, Kelly, and Lorraine. But I'm not tagging anyone. So there.
Here are the rules.
1. Write about 5 specific ways blogging has affected you, either positively or negatively.
2. Link back to the person who tagged you.
3. Link back to L.L. Barkat
who created the meme. (He is not so much interested in generating
links, but rather in tracking the meme so she can perhaps do a summary
post later on that looks at patterns and interesting discoveries.)
4. Tag a few friends or five, or none at all
5. Post these rules — or just have fun breaking them.
One thought on “BlogTag”
Nora! This is great. So amusing. And you broke the rules in the most charming of ways. : )
Thanks for stopping by Seedlings to let me know you were in the game.